- Mobile: 0717837430
- City: Nairobi
- State: Nairobi County
- Country: Kenya
- Zip/Postal Code: 00200
- Listed: October 11, 2017 4:00 pm
- Expires: 364 days, 23 hours
Duties of the Administrative Assistant include; providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
· Answer and direct phone calls
· Organize and schedule appointments
· Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
· Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
· Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
· Develop and maintain computer and manual filing systems.
· Monitoring stationary levels and ordering office supplies.
· Update and maintain office policies and procedures
· Maintain contact lists
· Book travel arrangements
· Submit and reconcile expense reports
· Provide general support to visitors
· Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
· Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers
· Handling sensitive information in a confidential manner.
· Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient.
· Resolve administrative problems.
· Managing staff appointments.
· Oversee and supervise the work of junior staff.
· Maintain up-to-date employee attendance or leave schedules.
· Coordinating repairs to office equipment.
· Photocopying and printing out documents on behalf of other colleagues.
1.Candidate to be between age of 23-40
2.Must have at least 2 years experience in a fast paced environment in a similar position and similar structure.
3.Well versed with Excel, Word, Power Point and have good verbal and written communication skills.
4.Must be highly effective and organised.
5.Minimum higher diploma in a related field of study
6.Able to work under pressure and be passionate about this role.
7.Be able to implement procedures and standards to ensure company objectives are met.