- Mobile: 0736357246
- Street: Ngong Road
- City: Narobi
- State: Nairobi County
- Country: Kenya
- Zip/Postal Code: 00502
- Listed: September 13, 2016 7:44 pm
- Expires: 25 days, 19 hours
The Estate Manager will have the following responsibilities:-
1. Overseeing and supervising all work carried out within the Estate by external contractors and processing payment on behalf of the Association.
2. Collection of Truck Levies paid by residents developing properties within the Estate and all other payments made and maintaining accurate records of all payments.
3. Acting as the authorized bank Agent of KNVEA and banking of all receipts/payments made by residents.
4. Overseeing the external security team manning the barrier and the Estate.
5. Attending all Executive Committee and Sub-Committee meetings, taking minutes thereon and implementing decisions of the Executive Committee.
6. Updating the Executive Committee on matters affecting the Estate.
7. Communicating with residents on issues affecting them as residents of the Estate.
8. Providing effective management over the Estate staff.
9. Preparation and filing of all statutory documents to the relevant Government offices.
10. Delivering, receiving and responding to letters on behalf of the Association.
11. Carrying out any other tasks assigned.
1. High School Certificate – Minimum of C Grade
2. Certificate/Diploma in Accounting
1. Organization and planning skills
2. Communication skills
3. Computer literate
Kindly forward your C.V to email@example.com by the 20th September, 2016.