- City: Nairobi
- State: Nairobi County
- Country: Kenya
- Zip/Postal Code: 00100
- Listed: November 7, 2016 12:49 pm
- Expires: 26 days, 14 hours
An exciting position in one of the leading Real Estate Companies in Nairobi awaits if you meet the below selection criteria;
• Diploma/Degree in a Business Related Field / Course from a recognized institution
• 1 to 2 years working or handling administrative tasks
• Conversant with basic Finance i.e. at least having CPA 1
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Pleasant personality and can relate well with people from different backgrounds
• Client focus and strives to offer wow customer service
• Thinks on your feet
• Excellent time management and organization skills
• Available immediately, at least 1-2 weeks’ notice
What’s in it for you?
• You will be the first to hold the position as it is newly created role
• You have the opportunity to create an impact
• Entry level salary which will increase with your growth in the company
If you think this is you, apply online through our website ( https://crystalrecruit.com/upload-your-cv.html) or send application to firstname.lastname@example.org, and include a motivational letter highlighting why you are best suited and what is the most significant accomplishment in your career so far.
Application Deadline: Thursday 10.11.2016.