- Mobile: 0717837430
- City: Nairobi
- State: Nairobi County
- Country: Kenya
- Zip/Postal Code: 00200
- Listed: November 12, 2017 1:48 pm
- Expires: 260 days, 14 hours
Main Objective of the Job
1. Ensure the smooth day to day operation of the office.
2. Provide administrative support to other operations.
Key Performance Indicators – KPI
• Pick up the telephone on the 2nd ring.
• Courteously and professionally respond to all telephone, and walk-in enquirers and clients.
• Accurate and timely relay of messages to the CEO/Director
• Timely submission of tenders and quotations and feedback on results
• Timely discharge of assigned duties.
• Maintain a positive and professional image of the reception
FIELD OF RESPONSIBILITIES
• Making telephone calls for office and CEO.
• Doing correspondences on behalf of the CEO.
• Answering telephone enquiries.
• Projecting a positive image of the organization to visitors, clients and enquirers..
• Receiving deliveries.
• Preparation and sending of Company Quotations and tenders
• Secretary to all meetings
• Performing any other duties as assigned by the management
CONTACTS ARISING FROM THE JOB
Contacts Within the Organization
Outside the Organization
Organisations involved in business transactions with us.
REQUIREMENT(S) Educational Qualification
KCSE Mean Grade C +
Diploma in Business Administration
3 Years in a business office, construction industry added advantage
Key Skills and Abilities
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent working knowledge of computers
Ability to work well under pressure.