- City: Nairobi
- State: Nairobi County
- Country: Kenya
- Zip/Postal Code: 00100
- Listed: June 26, 2018 2:54 pm
- Expires: 348 days, 22 hours
Hewani News & Media is growing steadily, and we’re currently on the lookout for highly-motivated team members for our departments:
• Community Management
• Monitoring and Evaluation
• Content development, management & Communications
• Information Technology (IT)
• Finance & Business Intelligence
• Human Resources
• Online Marketing
• Product Management
Want to work with us?
• A growing, dynamic company with an international team.
• A friendly atmosphere and the space to pursue your ideas.
• Regular workshops about work-related topics and soft skills.
• Independent projects and training sessions for interns.
• Weekly team breakfasts, fresh fruit, and regular team events.
You are the ideal Hewani News & Media candidate if:
• You are fluent in both written and spoken English.
• Relevant qualifications – Higher Diploma and or Degree.
• You have a high level of cross-cultural proficiency.
• You enjoy working with social networks and online communities.
• You identify with our guiding principles and share our mission.
• You have a positive attitude and great team spirit!
Your Internship at Hewani News & Media
As well as permanent roles, many departments also offer placements for students who have to complete an internship as part of their degree. Whether you’re with us for six months or years to come, Hewani News & Media has plenty to offer in terms of company culture, career development, and a great group of colleagues.
Please send your updated resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org