- Mobile: +254724527104
- Street: Comet House 1st floor room 12A, Along Monrovia Street
- City: Nairobi
- State: Nairobi County
- Country: Kenya
- Zip/Postal Code: 5402-00100
- Listed: February 21, 2018 6:59 am
- Expires: 41 days, 20 hours
Training Course on Data Management, Analysis, and Graphics using STATA
Stata refers to statistical software which is used in the management of data, analysis, and graphics. It comprises of advanced functions which includes forecasting, survival analysis, data analysis, time series analysis and survey methods. It can be utilized via graphical interface using very intuitive language. It benefits from the active user community which gives its support on a dedicated mailing.
The duration for the training will be 5 days
Data management using stata is a general course which can be attended by individuals who have general statistical knowledge on various fields such agriculture, education, food security among others. In addition the course wishes to be acquainted with stata concepts which will help in application of the statistical modeling. Further the course does not require prior attendance.
By the end of the training, the learner will be able to:
Create and manipulate figures and graphs using stata
Have an understanding of the descriptive and inferential statistics as methods of data presentation
Understand the basic functions that are utilized while using stata
Understand the various methods of data collection and analysis
• • The participant must be conversant with English
• • Presentations are well guided, practical exercise, web-based tutorials and group work.
• • Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with an Authorized Training Certificate
• • Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
• • The course fee includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance and other personal expenses.
• • Accommodation, pickup, freight booking and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
• • One-yearpost-training support Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
• • Payment should be done at least a week before commence of the training, to DATASTAT CONSULTANCY LTD account, so as to enable us prepare better for you
START DATE: 04/09/2018
END DATE: 04/13/2018
APPLY ONLINE: https://goo.gl/QVPszt
Postal Add: 5402-00100
Email Add: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile No: +254724527104
Head Office: Comet House 1st floor 12A, Along Monrovia Street
The methods for training on the use of stata in data management will include use of practical exercises on use of stata, group works, tutorials, guided sessions by the instructor, and presentations among the trainees. The course instructors are well conversant