- Mobile: +254724527104
- Street: Comet House 1st floor room 12A, Along Monrovia Street
- City: Nairobi
- State: Nairobi County
- Country: Kenya
- Zip/Postal Code: 5402-00100
- Listed: February 21, 2018 6:59 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Training course on Epidemiology and Biostatistics with Stata
Training course on Epidemiology and Biostatistics with Stata will be significant to the trainees who wish to further their studies on Epidemiology and Biostatistics. It will equip the trainees with skills necessary in the data analysis especially using stata. The course will mostly involve practical work as the trainees will always have their hand on the laptop and the stata application simultaneously.
The duration for training will be exactly 5 days after which the trainees will have the necessary skills.
The individuals who are supposed to attend the course are mostly the health professionals, biostatisticians, clinicians, physicians, researchers all from both the public and private institutions who require to apply meta-analysis.
By the end of the course the trainee should be able to:
• Know how to run their epidemiological analysis using stata
• Report appropriately the results supplied by the stata
• Understand the concepts of additivity, confounding, independence, and interaction in the context of logistical model
• Learn how to clean data, combine data files, and carry out basic data analysis
• Producing descriptive statistics, calculating confidence intervals, hypothesis testing and calculating odds ratios and relative risks
The methods for training on the use of stata in Epidemiology and Biostatistics will include use of practical exercises on use of stata, group works, tutorials, guided sessions by the instructor, and presentations among the trainees. The course instructors are well conversant with the concepts on the application of stata. In addition the instructor will provide individual assignment which will gauge the understanding of the concepts taught
• • The participant must be conversant with English
• • Presentations are well guided, practical exercise, web-based tutorials and group work.
• • Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with an Authorized Training Certificate
• • Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
• • The course fee includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance and other personal expenses.
• • Accommodation, pickup, freight booking and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
• • One-yearpost-training support Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
• • Payment should be done at least a week before commence of the training, to DATASTAT CONSULTANCY LTD account, so as to enable us prepare better for you
START DATE: 04/09/2018
END DATE: 04/13/2018
APPLY ONLINE: https://goo.gl/dRiwSb
Postal Add: 5402-00100
Email Add: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile No: +254724527104
Head Office: Comet House 1st floor 12A, Along Monrovia Street