- Mobile: +254724527104
- Street: Comet House 1st floor room 12A, Along Monrovia Street
- City: Nairobi
- State: Nairobi County
- Country: Kenya
- Zip/Postal Code: 5402-00100
- Listed: February 21, 2018 6:58 am
- Expires: 42 days, 7 hours
Training Course On Promoting Entrepreneurship And Agribusiness Development
To build the capacity of Development professionals who are actively engaged in the Agriculture and food security activities in governmental and non-governmental organizations need to support efforts in improving survival rates of Agribusinesses that currently have a high rate of failure. Entrepreneurship and Agribusiness Development are the best hope for reviving weak world economies. Entrepreneurs cannot do it alone; they need an enabling environment in which their business can grow.
This course is designed to give insights into the basic requirements for increasing the level of entrepreneurship in communities at local and national levels. This course will provide hands-on training in Entrepreneurship and Agribusiness Development and the application of Knowledge to decision making in Entrepreneurship and Agribusiness Development planning and Management. Training that will enable the learner to know how to address these challenges. It focuses on the things entrepreneurs care most about, and that ultimately affect their bottom line: How to raise money, make money, save money and help others to do so.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course targets individuals working in governments, funding agencies, and research and non-government organizations for Emergency response and other Development programmes. It is also suitable for business owners and representatives from organizations that support entrepreneurship and/or seek to enable an environment in which businesses can flourish
Upon completion of the course, participants will:
• Understand the basic concepts of Entrepreneurship and Agriculture Development
• Learn the basic requirements for business operations
• Know the causes of many business failures
• Learn how to overcome pitfalls in businesses
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
• Introduction to Entrepreneurship and Agribusiness Development
• Developing one’s own Agri-business enterprise
• Persistency and resilience
• Determination in patience
• Taking personal responsibility
• Converting situations into opportunity.
Proficiency in use of English language
Meet admission criteria
The trainings are delivered using a blended learning approach such as presentations, group work, guided sessions of practical exercise and web based tutorials.
• • The participant must be conversant with English
• • Presentations are well guided, practical exercise, web-based tutorials and group work.
• • Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with an Authorized Training Certificate
• • Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
• • The course fee includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance and other personal expenses.
• • Accommodation, pickup, freight booking and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
• • One-yearpost-training support Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
• • Payment should be done at least a week before commence of the training, to DATASTAT CONSULTANCY LTD account, so as to enable us prepare better for you
START DATE: 04/02/2018
END DATE: 04/06/2018
APPLY ONLINE: https://goo.gl/n5qPjU
Postal Add: 5402-00100
Email Add: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile No: +254724527104
Head Office: Comet House 1st floor 12A, Along Monrovia Street