Kenya Commercial Bank (KCB) Nakumatt Global paybill number is 522522. KCB KCB allows you to use your 16 Digit Card Number (5246 xxxx xxxx xxxx) as your Lipa na M-Pesa account number.
The Procedure for depositing money via M-Pesa to your KCB Nakumatt Global Card is as follows
- Go to M-Pesa menu on your phone, select “Lipa na M-Pesa”
- Select “Paybill”
- Select “Enter business no.” and enter the 522522 as the KCB business no and press “OK”
- Enter your 16 Digit Card Number (5246 xxxx xxxx xxxx) you are transferring money to and press “OK”
- Enter amount i.e. amount you want to deposit and press “OK”
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and press “OK”
- Confirm all the details are correct and press “OK”
- You will receive a verification window from M-Pesa where you have 1 minute to verify that the details are correct, if correct, dismiss or ignore, if wrong, enter the number 1 and press OK to cancel the transaction (This feature is known as Hakikisha)
- You will receive a confirmation SMS from M-Pesa immediately.
- Nakumatt Global will then send you a confirmation SMS shortly.