8 Tips to Writing your CV for Accounting, Teaching, Banking, Security, Driver, Housekeeping, Nursing Job in Kenya
CV Writing Services in Kenya, Rwanda, Somalia, Uganda, Tanzania, Ethiopia, South Sudan, Malawi, Djibouti, Eritrea, Somali-land, Cameroon, Ghana, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Namibia,
8 Tips to Write a Good CV in Accounting, Teaching, Banking, Security, Driver, Housekeeping, Nursing
For example, to write a cv in Accounting, Teaching, Banking, Security, Driver, Housekeeping, Nursing, you need to:-
1. Write your personal information, contacts and address on the cv
2. Write the career summary of yourself on cv
3. Write a summary of your key competencies
4. Write the Educational background on your cv
5. Write your work experience on the cv
6. Indicate other professional courses taken
7. Outline your interests on your cv
8. Write on your professional referees
Click here to find professional cv writer from Kenya best cv makers. We write winning cv formats to apply for jobs from Kenyan top employers.
We offer cv writing services that make a summary of your experience and qualifications by making the first page stand out.
This captures the employer’s attention to read the rest of it. We make an impact on the first page by adopting the international cv writing format that includes:
1. A career summary that emphasizes your key accomplishments and ambitions.
2. Your areas of expertise in you’re filed of work.
3. Your core qualifications for the job.
4. Using a professional international cv format that is appealing, neat and eye catching.
Kenya- CV Writing Service Kenya: Professional CV Writer Services
Call Robert or send him a whatsapp message to find out how to write a professional CV on +254722661827