Borehole drilling in Kenya 0732394382 borehole services in Nairobi kenya
For borehole drilling services in Kenya contact us on 0732394382.
Cost of drilling depends of factors such as
(a) Drilling of a borehole 8″dia up to 100 metres
(b) Drilling of a borehole 8″dia from 100m upto 200metres
(c) Drilling of a borehole 8″ dia from 200m up to 300 metres
(d) Drilling of a borehole 8″ dia beyond 300 metres
5. Cost for casing and gravel packing the borehole
6. Borehole development by air jetting before test-pumping
7. Cost of supply and installation of well head slab
8. Cost of developing and flushing of the borehole
9. Cost of cleaning up the site
10 Supply and installation of a borehole cap
11. Test-pumping the borehole to determine its yield including recovery measurements
12. Water Chemical Analysis and borehole
13. Water Filtration / Treatment
14. Cost of a pumping system
15. Service & Backup.
We have served on-site in:-
Lavington, Riverside, Karen, Runda, Muthaiga, Kilimani, Kilelesha, Ridgeways, Parklands, Kitisuru, Loresho, Spring Valley, Lower Kabete, Gigiri, whispers, Nyari estate, Nyayo estate, New Muthaiga, Lake View, Westlands, Langata Syokimau and kitengela, upperhill, Hurlingham, Utawala estate, Amboseli, ruai and kamulu, Kaloleni Estate, Buru Buru, Rongata Rongai,Hill view, Embakasi, Donholm, south B, South c, CBD, eastleigh, city park, valley arcade, valley road, university of Nairobi, kileleshwa, kitengela,limuru,ngong road.