BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION ANALYST – PROCUREMENT
Job Category: Procurement
Job Type: Permanent
Closing Date: March 1st, 2018
Cytonn Real Estate is the development arm of Cytonn Investments with projects under mandate in excess of Kshs 82 billion. The firm seeks to develop quality and aspirational Real Estate projects which encourage community living as we contribute towards bridging the huge housing gap in the market.
We are looking for a dynamic, talented and highly motivated person to fill the position of Business Administration Analyst – Zurit. The successful candidate will primarily be responsible with the daily running of the company and ensure all logistics are well handled.
As a Procurement Business administrator, you will support the department by completing all administrative tasks, including setting up of the offices, organising the paperwork for each delivery consignment and completing as necessary. The candidate may be called upon to assist in purchasing, providing quotations and sourcing products within a strict deadline.
He or she will report to the Business Manager Zurit
1. Set up the procurement business office
2. Handle incoming and outgoing correspondence and enquiries, taking action where required
3. Collate and manage documentation for approval and signature
4. Liaise with departments with regards to Ordering
5. Contacting user departments regularly to update them on orders
6. Investigate any issues/discrepancies relating to invoices
7. Keep track of quality, quantity, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency in the warehouse
8. Organization and facilitation of procurement meetings (and customer meetings from time to time)
9. Liaise with logistic companies with sales orders, tracking and tracing deliveries
10. Check and amend stock levels and stock control weekly/monthly in the warehouse
11. Working as part of a team to deliver excellent client service
12. Produce reports as and when required
13. Keeping customer accounts up to date
14. General administrative tasks as required
15. Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
1. Bachelor’s degree, minimum of Second upper
2. Minimum of one years’ industry experience required either in the corporate environment, third party service provider or as a contractor
3. Strong communication skills (both written and oral)
4. Strong organizational and time management skills -ability to adhere to deadlines, multi-task and be able to prioritize.
5. Computer skills – SAP & Microsoft Office is an added advantage
6. Knowledge of purchasing /procurement practices and procedures will be an added advantage
7. Ability to cope under pressure and work within a fast pace environment
8. Ability to build relationships internally and externally
9. Minimum of B+ in KCSE or equivalent