- Mobile: 0723772901
- City: Lamu
- State: Lamu County
- Country: Kenya
- Zip/Postal Code: 75642 – 00200
- Listed: July 20, 2015 4:41 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Excitingly CHEAP LAND FOR SALE at Lamu as the Lapsset project kicks off.
*Beach plots, industrial and residential/commercial plots at an all time low.
*The area is going to be the next industrial area of Kenya and the Lamu port will be the biggest port in Africa in a few years to come.
*Major projects in the Lapsset corridor includes construction of:
1. The Lamu Port at Manda bay that will facilitate for the shipping of goods in and out of the region.
2. Highways running from Lamu through Garissa-Isiolo, Turkana, Nakadok to South Sudan and a link from Isiolo to Marsabit, Moyale and Ethiopia.
3. Standard gauge railway lines from Lamu to Isiolo then branch at Isiolo to South Sudan and Ethiopia. Another one will run from Nairobi to Isiolo.
4. International Airports in Isiolo, Lamu and Turkana to serve the resort cities in these areas.
5. Resort cities in Lamu, Isiolo and Lake Turkana.
6. Crude oil pipeline from Lokichar to Lamu, Jonglei (South Sudan) to Lokichar and Hoima (Uganda) to Lokichar and a product oil pipeline from Lamu to Isiolo – Moyale – Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
7. Electric power connection for the 220kV transmission line from Rabai through Malindi and Garsen to Lamu which has already started.
8. Fibre optic cable and communication systems.
*Prices of the plots are as follows:
Industrial plots – Kshs 3 Million per acre.
Residential/Commercial plots – Kshs 2 Million per acre
Beach plots – Kshs 3 Million per acre
*Prices of the plots drop as you go further away from the beach.
*Security has returned to the Lamu area as the United States of America has also pledged $100 Million to the fight against terrorism.
*Sale of land is being undertaken by Lamu Port Agency and you can reach them through either of these numbers: +254723772901/+254718605845 or direct line +254723269385
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
*Prices to skyrocket by even 100% in the next coming months when the coal plant starts construction and H.E The President visits the area to launch the construction of the 3 port berth. Buy now while prices are still very low and sell so as to make a good return on your investment.