Meet a seller in public place and be sure to pay only after collecting your item.
From Arthur Guinness to Johnnie Walker, our business was founded on people of great character, and in 250 years, nothing’s changed. We’re the world’s leading premium alcohol company. Our brands are industry icons. And our success is thanks to the strength of our people, in every role. It’s why we trust them with our legacy. And it’s why we reward them with the career-defining opportunities that they deserve. Our ambition is to create the best performing; most trusted and respected Consumer Products Company in the world. To achieve these, we need the world’s very best people. Feel inspired? Then this may be the opportunity for you.
Collect Guinness consumer data will be the key to connect with them; we are looking for a brilliant Audience and Data Analyst to help us build projects and initiatives that enable us to capture data from our consumers in the different channels (on/off) and experiences. You will work with the brands and teams to define the way you will be working, define objectives and measure the progress of the results, you will also be responsible for defining the data activation journeys. Your mission will be to build the processes and routines across the various teams that allow the data capture demeanor to become part of the plans and strategies. You will ensure that data capture and usage processes comply the global data storage and privacy guidelines.
• You will handle all data and reporting while also advising and giving insight for decision making on A&P investment – including Digital Media.
• Build the way of work, process, and methodologies to collect consumer data, routines, monitoring, reports, and dashboards.
• Work closely with Brands, agencies, trade marketing, cultural teams to identify data collection opportunities, build strategies and define short, medium and long term plans.
• Work with partners, agencies, vendors, sponsorships to build and negotiate 2nd party data deals.
• Recommend and develop business cases for new platforms/partners to help us to collect or improve our data base and enrich the consumer profiles.
• Own the creation of the assets need it for he data capture initiatives such as sites, landing pages, apps, gamification and ensure the accurate connection with CDP based on the privacy guidelines, handle vendor/agency responsible of the development to ensure the accomplishment of the result in time and form.
• Be the CDP owner, ensure all the consumer data sources are accurately connected with CDP platform. (Quality assurance), validate the data it is clean and standardized.
• Responsible for the utilization, management & tracking of available consumer data assets.
• Ensure that 1st party audiences are deployed as needed by the business, including confirmation of seed/scaling in activation platforms (Sales Force Marketing Cloud, Facebook, DSPs etc), and reporting out on usage (in partnership with Performance Manager).
• You will be responsible for partnering with internal data partners and Global to ensure all end-destinations required for data activation are appropriately built, integrated and quality checked.
Capabilities & Key Competence
• Win through execution: You have passion, drive and demeanor to make things happen. You are flexible pivoting following your clients and team member’s agenda, but once defined and committed you follow-up and own execution to deliver actions and results on time in full.
• Invest in talent: You are part of digital transformation, and you lead by teaching and evangelizing all teams to know more about the impact of the data from consumers.
• Shape the future: You are a self-starter at heart. You create your own path forward, you are experienced building cases to get agreement and engagement from key partners and you are driven by the bigger ambition of becoming a data centric company, moving your way around to get there.
• Inspire through purpose: You have validated capabilities to Influence and inspire the organization and partners at different levels to move forward and get to a common ambition.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
• Minimum HND or Degree in in Mathematics, Statistics, Business, Computer science, Information management, or Economics.
• Experience opening / starting the data, analytics capability in CPG or similar companies
• Proven and consistent experience working in digital; must have expertise across technology and data.
• Proficiency in marketing technology platforms, specifically digital analytics, experimentation, personalization and marketing automation.
• Proficiency in advertising technology and related platforms, primarily around CDPs, DMPs, DSPs,
• Collaborator leadership skills across internal, agency and software vendors.
• Experience in driving business and customer use cases powered by data and technology.
• A data driven profile that is also commercially minded