Meet a seller in public place and be sure to pay only after collecting your item.
Company Registration: How Long does it take to Register a Tour firm in Kenya? It can take 1 month to register and set up all the things you need to operate a tour firm in Kenya.
The actual company registration takes 1 week or less. The Trade license, website and Business plan may take you 2-3 weeks in total making that a month. With a well optimised website for Google, you can start doing business and making money in 1-2 months max. This is how long it takes to register and start a tour firm in Kenya.
We offer consultancy of starting a tour firm in Kenya tour company start ups. Our consultancy package deliverables will include the below:
1. A tour company registration certificate
2. A Tour firm KRA PIN Certificate
3. An optimised tour company Website
4. A comprehensive tour firm business plan
5. Training on Itinerary development and pricing
6. Training on hotel contracting
7. Training on website marketing and promotion for better google rankings
8. Comprehensive business advisory services on company marketing, operations and source-market agents solicitation.
Cheaper Option: You can alternatively get a copy of our ebook available immediately online. The ebook guide covers many areas including the below:-
1. How to choose a tour business name
2. How to register a tour business name/company
3. How to open a bank account
4. How to start a home office
5. How to make a good tour website
6. How to promote your tour website for traffic and business
7. How to make an tour itinerary
8. How to price a tour itinerary and make a quote
9. How to negotiate contracts with hotels
10. How to connect with providers of transport
11. How to seek and find international travel agents
Contact Robert today on call or Whatsapp and arrange a meeting on +254722661827 to know more on How long to register a tour firm in Kenya.
Get our Ebook Guide
To download our 10 Chapters Guide book: Visit us here: https://start-tour-company-kenya.weebly.com/