How to Make CV | Kenyan Jobs Nairobi | Write Professional CV
Kenya- How to Make CV: Write Professional CV: in Kenya: Resume Writer in Kenya, Rwanda, Somalia, Uganda, Tanzania, Ethiopia, South Sudan, Malawi, Djibouti, Eritrea, Somali-land, Cameroon, Ghana, South Africa, Nigeria, Mali, Burundi,
8 Tips to Make your Cv and get a Job in nursing, teaching,house keeping, waitress, accounting, drivers, pharmacists, supermarket attendants, tellers, banking, cashiers, front office, customer care
For example, to make your cv in Kenya, your cv writing format should generally include
1. Write the contact details and name on top of first page of cv
2. Write the overall career summary on CV
3. Write the core competencies including professional, management and personal attributes
4. Write on academic background on cv
5. Write on work experience on the cv
6. Write on cv the professional courses that you have taken
7. Write on hobbies and interests
8. Indicate your referees as last item on your cv
We will help you Make a professional CV, Making sure to include on the first page:
1. A strong career summary paragraph that summarizes your experience, qualifications and ambitions.
2. Your main Areas of Specialisation in a neat table
3. Your core qualifications that make you suitable for that particular job.
4. Personal details and probably a picture
The above 4 elements on a cv first page captures the reader’s attention quickly and out-rightly shows if you are qualified for that position.
Kenya: Learn How to Make a CV- Writing a Professional CV in Kenya: Kenya CV Writer Services:
Start to Make a Professional CV in Kenya by an expert CV Writer:
We also have a neat format for the cv body that is unlike the very traditional format you learnt in high school. (That’s one very very boring format you should never send to an employer)
Talk to Robert to get a sample of his CV format and charges via whatsapp or call on +254722661827