Meet a seller in public place and be sure to pay only after collecting your item.
How to register a company in Kenya, learn how to start a business in Kenya, the registration process takes only 3-4 days to get your company registered, how much does it cost to register a company, find a good agent to help you register your own company in Nairobi Kenya.
12 Tips to Registering a Business in Kenya, How to Set up a Company in Nairobi
To Register your Company in Kenya, you will need to
1. Open an e-citizen account to register your company online
2. Fill in the company registration forms at the business registration services portal
3. Provide details for the Company registration form 1 or CR1
4. Fill details of the company or business memorandum for share capital CR2 form
5. Provide details of the company director residential addresses on CR8 form
6. Fill in the Beneficiary Owner Form for the company registration
7. Print and sign the relevant section of the business registration forms
8. Scan the signed forms onto the E-citizen Business registration system
9. Pay the company registration fee to your agent or directly to e-citizen
10. Submit the forms for review and wait for maximum of 4 days
11. Your certificate of incorporation and the CR12 will be downloadable from your ecitizen account once the process is complete.
12. Download your company certificate of incorporation and CR12 form and use them for opening a bank account, getting licenses etc
We offer very fast business registration services with a 3-4 day turn around. Contact Robert and get more details and location of our offices to start your company registration process in kenya. send a whatsapp or call 0722661827