How to Start an NGO in Kenya | Register a Non Governmental Organisation
How to start an NGO in Kenya, Rwanda, Somalia, Uganda, Tanzania, Ethiopia, South Sudan, Malawi, Djibouti, Eritrea, Somali-land, Cameroon, Ghana, South Africa, Nigeria, Mali, Burundi, Botswana, Namibia, Zimbabwe.
7 Steps to Starting an NGO (Non Governmental Organisation) in Kenya
For example, to start an NGO in Kenya, you should ideally do the following:-
1. Start an NGO office and choose your target project areas
2. Choose your board of trustees carefully and take your time at this
3. Start to fill in the NGO application forms available at the NGO coordination board
4. Start to write your NGO organisational profile and NGO constitution
5. Start a bank account with a letter of recommendation from the NGO board
6. Submit the application forms and wait for approval
7. Start writing your first project proposal under the NGO and submit a copy to the board
We can assist in the process of NGO registration and writing the NGO Constitution and profile.
Contact us today to start the process of registering your own NGO, send us a whatsapp message on +254722661827