Kitchen Faucets Manufacturers Describes How To Maintain Faucets
Kitchen Faucets Manufacturers introduced the cleaning and maintenance precautions of faucets including the following three points:
1. Since the water contains a small amount of carbonic acid, it is easy to form scale on the metal surface and cause corrosion to the surface of the faucet. Therefore, always use a soft cotton cloth or sponge with neutral soap to wipe the surface of the faucet, and then dry the surface with a soft cloth. And to clean the water outlet with a screen, clean the impurities and scale in the screen.
2. After taking a shower, it is best to clean the water droplets in the shower, and then hang it up. Do not put the shower directly on the switch to form scale. If limescale accumulates, use a pencil tip or chopsticks to gently scrape it off, and then wipe it off with a rag.
3. For scale, rust, etc. on the faucet, just wipe the surface with a damp cloth or sponge with a little special detergent, and then wipe it with a clean cloth or rinse it with water. Dip the toothpaste with a soft toothbrush or wipe it gently with a scouring pad dipped in toothpaste to remove limescale and oil, leaving the faucet surface clean and shiny.
4. Many people only notice the surface of the faucet when cleaning the faucet, but the inside of the faucet is actually more important. If the water output of the faucet is reduced or the water is crossed, it may be caused by the blockage of the bubbler. The bubbler can be removed, soaked in vinegar, clean the debris with a small brush or other tools, and then reinstalled.
5. There are many reasons for faucet leakage. If it is only a simple leak, you can repair it yourself. If water leaks at the water outlet, it is caused by wear of the shaft gasket. Just use pliers to loosen the gland and remove it, and replace it with a new shaft gasket. If water leaks from the gap under the faucet bolt, it is caused by the wear of the triangular gasket in the gland. Take out the triangular gasket inside the gland and replace it with a new one.
Through the above introduction, Lavatory Cabinet Manufacturers hopes that you can simply refer to the content of this article in future use.