Office Admin Assistants
Main duties and responsibilities:
· Receive, direct and relay telephone messages.
· Re-direct calls as appropriate and take adequate messages when required
· Assist the Managing Directors and other staff as requested
· Perform other related duties as required
· Deliver excellent customer service, at all times
· Make sure office is kept clean & tidy throughout the day.
· Report any maintenance issues immediately to line manager, including all furniture, fittings and equipment.
· Carry out instructions given by the Administration.
· Tele marketing & Email Marketing
· Preparing Quotations & Invoicing
· Can also be able to do Counter Sales Administrative duties
· Day-to-day administrative tasks such as photocopying, scanning, printing
· Demonstrating the ability to redirect to appropriate department/s when necessary, e.g. for organizing large volume printing, photocopying, document production Supporting electronic and paper based document management activity and ensuring that files are maintained in line with the firm`s policy
· Ensuring and confirming all offices are locked and computers are shutdown after work.
Qualifications and Requirements:
· Preferably a minimum Diploma holder with 2-4 years in Marketing/ business administration of working experience
· Must possess good communication skills
Should have pleasant personality