Meet a seller in public place and be sure to pay only after collecting your item.
REAL ESTATE MARKETING INTERNS
Job Category: Real Estate
Job Type: Internship
Closing Date: February 10th, 2018
Cytonn Real Estate is the development arm of Cytonn Investments with projects under mandate in excess of Kshs 82 billion. The firm seeks to develop quality and aspirational Real Estate projects which encourage community living as we contribute towards bridging the huge housing gap in the market.
To manage its rapid growth, the company is looking for highly motivated, dynamic, hardworking and self-driven team players to join the team as Real Estate Marketing Interns in the Real Estate Marketing Department.
1. Development of strong, clear content for Real Estate marketing literature and other collateral as required
2. Development and implementation of marketing and sales strategies
3. Monitoring of Real Estate sales strategies to ensure they are effective and initiating changes where necessary
4. Overseeing all communication, PR and promotional activities selected to support Cytonn Real Estate. This includes design, production, and distribution of print materials such as brochures, ads and direct response plus radio and television spots needed for broadcast campaigns
5. Drive seminar programs, conferences and other Real Estate initiatives as required, in line with the marketing plans
6. Conduct research using comparable properties in the market
7. Work with partners from across the real estate group to identify issues and opportunities for development of new business or cross-selling opportunities
8. Acquiring and maintaining relationships with clients and third party agents
9. Any other duties as may be prescribed from time to time
1. KCSE B+ or equivalent
2. Bachelor’s degree, minimum of Second Class, Upper division
3. Strong communication skills (both written and oral)
4. Strong organizational and time management skills -ability to adhere to deadlines
5. Innovative and solution oriented individuals
6. Ability to cope under pressure and work within a fast pace environment
7. Ability to build relationships internally and externally