Meet a seller in public place and be sure to pay only after collecting your item.
Requirements to start a safari company in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Rwanda, Zambia, Malawi, Ghana, Africa.
8 Requirements to start a safari firm
As an example, the requirements to start a safari company in most African countries include
1. Start the safari company registration process online at https://ecitizen.go.ke
2. Start a company office in town
3. Start a bank account for the safari company
4. Start to apply for the Tourism Regulatory Authority License
5. Start a Website to include all your itineraries and contact details
6. Request for contract rates by writing emails to major hotel chains in Kenya
7. Buy your safari vans and get them branded
8. Make all the company stationery including letterheads, seal, stamp, cards, brochures and catalogues
We have published a detailed 28 page ebook guide on how to start a tour company in Kenya.
Get your copy now for only kshs 1,500, send us a whatsapp message here: +254 722 661 827