Spirulina is among the world’s most popular supplements.
It is loaded with various nutrients and antioxidants that may benefit your body and brain.
Here are 10 evidence-based health benefits of spirulina.
1. Spirulina Is Extremely High in Many Nutrients.:Protein: 4 grams
Vitamin B1 (thiamine): 11% of the RDA
Vitamin B2 (riboflavin): 15% of the RDA
Vitamin B3 (niacin): 4% of the RDA
Copper: 21% of the RDA
Iron: 11% of the RDA
It also contains decent amounts of magnesium, potassium and manganese and small amounts of almost every other nutrient that you need.
2. Powerful Antioxidant and Anti-Inflammatory Properties.
3. Lowers “Bad” LDL and Triglyceride Levels.
4. Protects “Bad” LDL Cholesterol From Oxidation.
5. Have Anti-Cancer Properties.
6. Reduces Blood Pressure.
7. Improves Symptoms of Allergic Rhinitis.
8. Effective Against Anemia.
9. Improves Muscle Strength and Endurance.
10. Aids in Blood Sugar Control.