TRAINING COURSE ON CORPORATE GOVERNANCE BUSINESS ETHICS AND CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
Register online: https://bit.ly/2MIy98d
Organizer: DATA-AFRIQUE CONSULTANCY (www.data-afriqueconsultancy.org)
Course fee: USD 1,000
In the current dynamic business world the concept of corporate social responsibility, business ethics and corporate governance are integrated in the operations of organizations. This course aims to give insight to participants on the economical, financial, managerial, and environmental influences of a business. The course further explains the principles of corporate governance.
• Role of corporate governance in market stability and maintaining public confidence
• Understand the primary components of corporate governance framework
• Assess the role of audit in corporate governance
• Compare and contrast corporate governance approaches
• Understand the nature and scope of environmental and social responsibility of corporate governance
• Understand external reporting of corporate governance
• Understand the role of ethical values in business relations
• Understand the principle and concepts of ethical reasoning
• Assess the ethical basis of corporate organization and governance
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course targets professionals in private organizations, international organizations, NGOs, and governments who want to learn about the concepts of governance.
• Introduction to corporate governance
• Concepts and theories of corporate governance
• Role of regulatory framework
• Corporate governance models
• Board of directors
• Environmental and social issues
• Issues of corporate governance in practice
• Introduction to ethics
• Ethics resource management
• Employees and employers
• Human rights and globalization
• Customer privacy and rights
• Environmental issues
• Laws and policies on ethical issues
• Corporate programs and ethical reasoning
• Ethics in finance
• This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
• Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
• Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
• We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more: [email protected]
• The training will be conducted at DATA-AFRIQUE TRAINING CENTRE, Nairobi Kenya.
• The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
• Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to: [email protected]