TRAINING COURSE ON ISO 22000 FOOD SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (FSMS)
Register online: https://bit.ly/2ML4vzl
Organizer: DATA-AFRIQUE CONSULTANCY (www.data-afriqueconsultancy.org)
Course fee :USD 1,000
ISO 22000 is an international standard intended to be used by organizations within the food chain. It contains traditional quality assurance preventive measures plus preventive food-safety measures. The purpose of ISO 22000 is to provide a practical approach to ensure the reduction and elimination of food safety risks as a means to protect consumers.
By the end of the course the participant should be able to;
• Learn the purpose of a food safety management systems
• Get familiar with the meaning of various food safety management terms
• Learn how to interpret the requirements of ISO 22000
• Understand how to do the implementation
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• Feed producers
• Food manufacturers
• Food transport and storage operators
• Those responsible for implementation or management of food safety programs
• Anyone who wishes to understand the standard and its role in food safety
• Background to food safety
• Benefits of ISO 22000 family of standards
• The ISO 22000 standard principles, requirements and its clauses
• Certification process
• Setting effective quality objectives
• Plan, do, check, act system of working
• The process model
• Types of audits and conflict of interest
• Possible solution to food safety challenges
• Prerequisite programs & preliminary steps
• Hazard analysis and risk assessment
• Critical control points and FSMS plans
• Critical limits and monitoring
• Corrective actions / Non-conforming product
• Record keeping
• Validation and verification.
• Continual improvement
• Audit activities within ISO 22000
• ISO 22000 implementation action plan
• Case study
• This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
• Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
• Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
• We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more: [email protected]
• The training will be conducted at DATA-AFRIQUE TRAINING CENTRE, NAIROBI KENYA.
• The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
• Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to: [email protected]