Register online: https://bit.ly/340Tq2B
Organizer: DATA-AFRIQUE CONSULTANCY (www.data-afriqueconsultancy.org)
Course fee: USD 1,000
The Agribusiness sector is dwindling due to the lack of support from governmental and non-governmental corporations. The Entrepreneurship and Agribusiness Development course seeks to revive the agri-business sector by merging the two sectors. This course will handle the core aspect of entrepreneurship that is mainly the bottom line; how to raise, make, and save money while simultaneously helping others achieve the same.
By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
• Learn the relationship between Entrepreneurship and Agriculture Development concepts
• Know the requirements for basic business operations
• Understand the factors contributing to business failure
• Learn the strategies to implement to overcome business challenges
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course targets people working in finance corporations, governments, and Non-Governmental Organizations to help in responding to emergencies and developmental projects. This course will benefit business proprietors and representatives from organizations keen on entrepreneurship support and developing a business environment that results in the success of a business.
Introduction to Entrepreneurship
• Meaning of entrepreneurship
• Entrepreneurship life cycle
• Concepts of entrepreneurship
• Stakeholders involved in entrepreneurship
• Challenges of new entrepreneurs
• Combating challenges
Introduction to Agribusiness development
• Meaning of Agribusiness
• Concepts of agribusiness
• Agribusiness stakeholders
• Agri-business enterprise development
• Steps of agribusiness development
• Pros and cons of agribusiness development
• Challenges of new agribusiness entrepreneurs
• Combating challenges
• Development of an agribusiness enterprise
Integration of Entrepreneurship in Agribusiness Development
• The role of entrepreneurship in agribusiness development
• The advantages of entrepreneurship in agribusiness development
• The disadvantages of entrepreneurship in agribusiness development
• Resilience and Consistency
• Competitiveness and Determination
• Resource allocation for agribusiness development
• Creating opportunities out of situations in entrepreneurship in agribusiness development
Agribusiness and the Economy
• Role of agribusiness in the economy
• Effects of agribusiness in the economy
• Advantages and disadvantages of agribusiness in the economy
• This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
• Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
• Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
• We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more: [email protected]
• The training will be conducted at DATA-AFRIQUE TRAINING CENTRE
• The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
• Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to: [email protected]