Meet a seller in public place and be sure to pay only after collecting your item.
VISUAL COMMUNICATION DESIGN INTERNSHIP (RE-ADVERTISEMENT)
Job Category: Design
Job Type: Internship
Closing Date: February 3rd, 2018
Cytonn Technologies (CT) is the Technology affiliate of Cytonn Investments, an alternative investments management firm with offices in Nairobi – Kenya and the D.C. Metro Area in the US. Cytonn Technologies is a respected technology solutions provider that offers innovative, differentiated and efficient technology products and support, web-based solutions and integrated business solutions.
Cytonn Technologies is looking for talented visual communication designers to join our 12-week internship program. The interns will be trained on conceptualizing, developing, and executing graphic design for digital, print, and other applications, working in tandem with our creative and communications teams. The interns will have the unique opportunity to learn in a real business environment in the context of investment management and real estate in a company led by dynamic executives with worldwide exposure. In addition to technical skills interns learn essential communication and entrepreneurial skills needed to succeed in industry and learn to work in a high efficiency productive environment that guarantees ability to fit in multiple work cultures.
At the end of the internship, successful interns, who exhibit a great attitude, high aptitude, creativity and teamwork will be eligible for full time employment. The successful candidates will have a unique opportunity to participate in both a strong incentive structure and equity ownership plan. Those who do not get hired stand a very high chance of getting absorbed into the job market. Past graduates of this training have moved on to gainful employment. This training gives you an early opportunity to leave a mark in your career that will define your future.
We provide workspace, fast internet, MacBook pro with Retina Display, books, online resources, mentorship and challenge to develop your talent to a sought after skill. Your productivity is driven by your passion and excellent knowledge of your subject. You bring your passion, creativity and aptitude, we sharpen your skills and show you how to learn and lead.
1. Working with a wide range of media and using graphic design software
2. Thinking creatively and developing new design concepts, graphics and layouts
3. Take the design “brief” to record requirements and clients needs
4. Prepare rough visual drafts and present your ideas
5. Amend final designs to clients comments and gain full approval
6. Work as part of a team with creative producers, designers, and marketers
7. Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
1. Strong Adobe Creative Suite skills, with an eagerness to learn new tools
2. A strong understanding of grid systems, composition and color, with a keen eye for typography, and great attention to detail
3. Education background in graphic design, visual communication design, or other related field
4. Familiarity with marketing
5. Ability to work with the design and communications teams to understand marketing requirements and capabilities as they relate to Design
6. Passion for current design trends and technologies and a desire to communicate this knowledge across the team
7. Passionate about personal growth and learning
8. Portfolio of related works (e.g. logos, marketing collaterals and graphics)