Meet a seller in public place and be sure to pay only after collecting your item.
Guinness has one simple, but focused mission – to Celebrate Life, Every Day. Everywhere. In order to do this, we are supported by our incredible portfolio of market leading brands, some of which are in your home now. We are a global leader in beverage alcohol with an outstanding collection of brands across spirits and beer! We produce an amazing assortment of over 200 brands – old and new, large and small, global and local – that are enjoyed in more than 180 countries around the world! We are focused on bringing consumers together, giving them opportunities to celebrate life, every day, everywhere.
Purpose of the Role: Supervise and coordinate all activities of warehouse workers, including operational, shipping, personnel, and administrative tasks. Develop, run, and lead a performance oriented team based staff.
As an integral member of our Distribution team, you will be responsible for ensuring that our trucks are loaded safely with our award-winning products and our manufacturing teams have the raw materials they need each day for production. With the number one priority of safety at all times, as our Warehouse Coordinator, you will be responsible for helping us to ensure everyone goes home safely every day. The incumbent will Work as part of an integrated team responsible for the efficient operation and maintenance of the warehouse facility.
• Receive, store and dispatch goods across at our manufacturing site and directly to our customers using an array of high-tech equipment including forklifts, high rise crane storage, automatic wrappers and our WMS.
• Apply your problem-solving ability to ensure continual continuous improvement of the team and Supply performance.
• Lead best practice safety activities, with the continued focus on chain of awareness responsibility.
• Manage maintenance and reporting from SAP/warehouse WMS and other integrated computer systems.
• Ensure efficient shipping/ production is achieved and standards are met. Optimize safety, quality, production, and cost objectives through employee involvement and team building approach to problem solving.
• Communicate production schedules and schedule changes to appropriate departments.
• Ensures that Supervisory responsibilities are in accordance with company policy and applicable laws.
• Direct the planning and implementation of key initiatives to improve bottling operations.
• Ensure all monthly safety and food safety audits are completed on time, all corrective action items are completed, and all bottling workers understand the goals.
• Review all production paperwork and ensure all paperwork is filled out accurately and completely.
• Assist other departments on material quality, package quality, and other production related issues.
• Work with management staff on safety issues, employee concerns, productivity, and quality.
• Understand inventory management system and shipping.
• Participate in ongoing training as suggested by Management.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
• Minimum HND or Degree in Business, Management, Supply Chain, Science or Engineering.
• 2+ years of supervisory experience in a manufacturing plant; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• In Unionized facilities: Union experience an asset.
• Excellent organization skills. Ability to handle multiple priorities, prioritizes effectively, and handles time sensitive tasks.
• Ability to coordinate with other departments, as well as all levels of management.
• Must be customer oriented, both inside and outside the organization.
• Experience within a warehousing environment.
• Experience using SAP and Paperless Warehousing or CHEP management would be advantageous.
• You will require a basic understanding of Chain of Responsibility.
• Intermediate Microsoft Office skills and the ability to adapt to new technologies.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• The ability to multitask and prioritize their workload, as well as having excellent interpersonal skills.
• A continuous improvement mind-set is highly beneficial for success.
• Leadership – Demonstrated capability:
• Able to resolve conflict.
• Proven leadership and employee engagement skills.
• Exhibits outstanding team building; Able to motivate and coach to success.