https://i0.wp.com/biashara.co.ke/how-to/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/kcb.png?fit=512%2C512&ssl=1 512 512 Biashara.co.ke http://biashara.co.ke/how-to/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/logo.fw_-2.png Biashara.co.ke2016-01-18 07:22:192016-02-17 13:21:18How to Deposit Money to KCB via Mpesa
Kenya Commercial Bank’s Lipa na M-Pesa paybill number is 522522. Their mobile banking service is dubbed KCB Mobi Bank.
The Procedure for depositing money via M-Pesa to your KCB account is as follows
- Go to M-Pesa menu on your phone, select “Lipa na M-Pesa”
- Select “Paybill”
- Select “Enter business no.” and enter the 522522 as the business no and press “OK”
- Enter the KCB account number you are transferring money to and press “OK”
- Enter amount i.e. amount you want to deposit and press “OK”
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and press “OK”
- Confirm all the details are correct and press “OK”
- You will receive a verification window from M-Pesa where you have 1 minute to verify that the details are correct, if correct, dismiss or ignore, if wrong, enter the number 1 and press OK to cancel the transaction
- You will receive a confirmation SMS from M-Pesa immediately.
- KCB will then send you a confirmation SMS shortly.