https://i2.wp.com/biashara.co.ke/how-to/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/How-to-Deposit-Money-to-ABC-Bank-Kenya-via-Mpesa.jpg?fit=595%2C300&ssl=1 300 595 Biashara.co.ke http://biashara.co.ke/how-to/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/logo.fw_-2.png Biashara.co.ke2016-05-10 09:18:212016-05-10 10:25:54How to Deposit Money to ABC Bank Kenya via Mpesa
ABC Bank’s Lipa na M-Pesa paybill number is 111777.
The Procedure for depositing money via M-Pesa to your ABC Bank account is as follows
- Go to M-Pesa menu on your phone, select “Lipa na M-Pesa”
- Select “Paybill”
- Select “Enter business no.” and enter the 111777 as the ABC Bank business no (Paybill Number) and press “OK”
- Enter the account number (customers ABC Bank account) you are transferring money to and press “OK”
- Enter amount i.e. amount you want to deposit and press “OK”
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and press “OK”
- Confirm all the details are correct and press “OK”
- You will receive a verification window from M-Pesa where you have 1 minute to verify that the details are correct, if correct, dismiss or ignore, if wrong, enter the number 1 and press OK to cancel the transaction
- You will receive a confirmation SMS from M-Pesa immediately.
- ABC Bank will then send you a confirmation SMS shortly.
Charges: ABC Bank charges Kes 40* over and above what Safaricom charges