CBA Loop’s Lipa na M-Pesa paybill number is 714777.
CBA Loop is a digital banking application that is available via web and mobile. It is targeted at millennials who by culture do not want to visit bank branches. Loop has no branches except for a few stores that allow you to collect your CBA Loop Mastercard.
*Do not use these instructions if you want to deposit to a Commercial Bank of Africa (CBA) account.
The Procedure for depositing money via M-Pesa to your Loop account is as follows
- Go to M-Pesa menu on your phone, select “Lipa na M-Pesa”
- Select “Paybill”
- Select “Enter business no.” and enter the 714777 as the Loop business no and press “OK”
- Enter your mobile number as Account Number and press “OK”
- Enter amount i.e. amount you want to deposit and press “OK”
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and press “OK”
- Confirm all the details are correct and press “OK”
- You will receive a verification window from M-Pesa where you have 1 minute to verify that the details are correct, if correct, dismiss or ignore, if wrong, enter the number 1 and press OK to cancel the transaction
- You will receive a confirmation SMS from M-Pesa immediately.
- Loop will then send you a confirmation SMS but you can check your loop account for confirmation of deposit.
If you have not registered for Loop and wish to do so, visit www.cbaloop.com. Registration is online and you only have to visit a Loop store to pick up your Mastercard.
The stores are currently available in the following locations -:
The Point Mall – Buru Buru
Masai Mall – Ongata Rongai
Hours of Business; 8am-8pm Monday to Sunday. Closed on public holidays