https://i0.wp.com/biashara.co.ke/how-to/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/How-to-Deposit-Money-to-Barclays-Bank-Kenya-via-Mpesa.fw_.png?fit=696%2C385&ssl=1 385 696 Biashara.co.ke http://biashara.co.ke/how-to/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/logo.fw_-2.png Biashara.co.ke2016-06-22 08:51:042016-11-22 09:33:21How to Deposit Money to Barclays Bank Kenya via Mpesa
Barclays Bank of Kenya’s Lipa na M-Pesa paybill number is 303030.
The Procedure for depositing money via M-Pesa to your Barclays Bank account is as follows
- Go to M-Pesa menu on your phone, select “Lipa na M-Pesa”
- Select “Paybill”
- Select “Enter business no.” and enter the 303030 as the Barclays Bank of Kenya (BBK) business no and press “OK”
- Enter the Barclays Bank account number you are transferring money to and press “OK”
- Enter amount i.e. amount you want to deposit and press “OK”
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and press “OK”
- Confirm all the details are correct and press “OK”
- You will receive a verification window from M-Pesa where you have 1 minute to verify that the details are correct, if correct, dismiss or ignore, if wrong, enter the number 1 and press OK to cancel the transaction
- You will receive a confirmation SMS from M-Pesa immediately.
- Barclays Bank will then send you a confirmation SMS shortly.