https://i1.wp.com/biashara.co.ke/how-to/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/How-to-Deposit-Money-to-Standard-Chartered-Kenya-via-Mpesa.fw_.png?fit=800%2C400&ssl=1 400 800 Biashara.co.ke http://biashara.co.ke/how-to/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/logo.fw_-2.png Biashara.co.ke2016-06-22 09:48:002016-11-22 10:13:14How to Deposit Money to Standard Chartered Kenya via Mpesa
Standard Chartered Bank of Kenya’s Lipa na M-Pesa paybill number is 329329.
The Procedure for depositing money via M-Pesa to your Standard Chartered Bank account is as follows
- Go to M-Pesa menu on your phone, select “Lipa na M-Pesa”
- Select “Paybill”
- Select “Enter business no.” and enter the 329329 as the Standard Chartered business no and press “OK”
- Enter the Standard Chartered account number you are transferring money to and press “OK”
- Enter amount i.e. amount you want to deposit and press “OK”
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and press “OK”
- Confirm all the details are correct and press “OK”
- You will receive a verification window from M-Pesa where you have 1 minute to verify that the details are correct, if correct, dismiss or ignore, if wrong, enter the number 1 and press OK to cancel the transaction
- You will receive a confirmation SMS from M-Pesa immediately.
- Standard Chartered will then send you a confirmation SMS shortly.