MySafaricom App is a Safaricom Limited application that offers its customers a convenient self service channel to manage their account and interact Customer care
1. Find the Play Store icon on your phone’s home screen or the Apps page . Tap it.
2. Tap the magnifying glass on the top-right, type in the name mySafaricom (Letter case doesn’t matter), and tap the magnifying glass on the keyboard to execute the search. Some suggestions will pop up below the search box as you type, which you can tap to reach directly. The search term can also be more general to find any apps that focus on a topic or keyword.
3. Results will be presented which should include an app called mySafaricom. Verify if it is the right app by checking if the name Safaricom Limited appears next to it. That should tell you that the application has been published by Safaricom.
4. The three dots on the right side of each entry will provide options to install right away or add the app to a wishlist for future reference. You can choose to use either option by tapping.
5. Or to install, tap the box of information itself which will take you to a page with more details for that app, including screenshots, video, a description, and reviews from users like you.
6. Tap the Install button at the top to start downloading. You will be prompted to provide certain device permissions for the installation to continue.
7. Ongoing downloads and installations will show as icons in the notification bar at the top of the screen. Swipe down from the top for a detailed look.
8. Once the download and installation are complete, you can tap the Open button in the Play Store listing, or tap the icon from the notification tray to open your app. Otherwise, the app will be accessible by tapping the Apps icon in the bottom of your home screen, assuming an icon hasn’t already been put on your home screen.
9. Once you open the app, you will be required to activate the app. Safaricom provides you two options, PIN via mobile or email. Choose whichever you like. Safaricom will send you an email or SMS with a PIN, enter the pin on the App home page. The app will be activated immediately and you are good to go.